They don't have an MX record, so you can't find a server to which you can
deliver mail:

bash-2.04$ dig de.durr-usa.com mx

; <<>> DiG 9.1.2 <<>> de.durr-usa.com mx
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;de.durr-usa.com.               IN      MX

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
durr-usa.com.           7200    IN      SOA     ns1.ameritech.net.
postmaster.ameritech.net. 200111271 3600 900 604800 7200

;; Query time: 361 msec
;; SERVER: 66.92.212.61#53(66.92.212.61)
;; WHEN: Wed Mar 13 12:52:37 2002
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 97

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator