The other issues are what are you gaining by clustering at all?  The
only things that you are covering with clustering are:

1)  Hardware failure on the servers (not on the shared disk)
2)  Shorter software upgrade or hotfix time (how often does this happen)

By adding clustering into the mix you are adding to the complexity of
your Exchange environment a hundred fold.  Doing this gives you more
points that CAN fail.

Typically what are the reasons a server goes down?

1)  Application Error (Hung SMTP message or the like) - Cluster doesn't
help
2)  Hardware error (local memory error or disk failure) - Cluster can
help but typically your disk is redundant locally anyway
3)  Service packs/Hotfixes - Clusters help they can save ~10 minutes of
scheduled downtime

We have several Exchange A/P clusters in production.  They work very
well however if you do a cost analysis of how much they cost and how
much they ACTUALLY save in downtime it doesn't add up to a savings.  In
the real world it typically doesn't make sense monetarily to have an
exchange cluster.  It also is very important that you have people on
staff that knows how to work with and manage clusters as it is not
something you want to be touched by just anyone.

Joel