Call Microsoft Technical Support.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Yanek Korff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 6:08 PM
Subject: Error message - ideas?

This just showed up:
Exception e0010004 has occurred with parameters -1601 and 0 (internal ID
20a00e0). Contact Microsoft Technical Support for assistance.

I was in deleting mailboxes today so that seems likely to have affected
things.  More specifically there was an old administrator mailbox I
deleted
which used to be owner of "KM Server Mailbox" and for which I'm now
owner.
Or perhaps he was owner of something else?  Or this may be unrelated!
How
can I find out?

-Yanek.