Are all of your users in the default recipients container? If so
"RBDL=<LDAP://ServerName/o=Acme/ou=Northamerica/cn=Recipients>;
(&(objectClass=organizationalPerson)(st=CA)); cn,adspath; onelevel" should
work.

Or if you export/import the special mailbox container and set custom
attribute 1 to foo, this might work, I don't use RBDL too much any more so
don't have a place to check.

RBDL=<LDAP://ServerName/o=Acme/ou=Northamerica/cn=Recipients>;
(&(objectClass=organizationalPerson)(st=CA))((Extension-Attribute-1!foo)));c
n,adspath;subtree