You've got some incorrect assumptions going on there.  Read the RFC's.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Corbett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 05:09
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: How can I disable BCC feature on exchange server

hmmm,

Since the BCC doesnt show up in sent messages, how would the Manager know
they send lots of BCC messages unless he is busy watching over their
shoulders ? Tell him to get back to work :)

I'm not sure if its possbile, since the client seems to be involved in at
least part of the BCC process (hiding the recipients etc). You may want to
check out the Office Resource Kit (ORK).

Glenn