Well, you *can* do something similar with Notes... I know it prevents
printing and copying, not sure about fowarding.  However, one can always
kinda change the design of the Notes item.

-K.Borndale
IT Manager
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Hunter, Lori"          |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>                      |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           bounce-exchange-148870@l|
|         |           s.swynk.com             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           04/11/2002 09:39 AM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           "Exchange Discussions"  |

  |       To:       "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                   |
  |       cc:
                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: Prevent the forwarding of an email message.

Gasp!!