Clue. You've either got it, or you think all your helpdesk staff need to log
into everyone's account every time theres an email trouble ticket.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.