From: Olivier de Heer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Eseutil (Exchange 5.5)

Dear all,

Over the weekend we did a compress of a priv.edb (60.5 GB). Yesterday
(Sunday) evening around 22:30 the process did reach the 100% mark. From my
humble experience I know that Exchange finishes the process with a small
report telling us how long the overall process did take. Well, the report
isn't here yet and it's 08:30 Monday morning local time. Looking at the
priv.edb database in the MDBDATA directory it's 53.1 GB big and got a time
stamp (modified/accessed) of Sunday 10:30 PM. So I think the process is
finished and I can start the Information Store Service. Am I right on this
one or do I have to wait until the report pops up? (We have to be 100% sure
on this of course and I don't want to screw up
things.)

Many thanks in advance,

Olivier