That's when Word search/replace comes in handy

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.