Set up Public Folder Affinity.

Serdar Soysal

-----Original Message-----
From: Seitz, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: public folder replication

We have two domains here that we would like to share info
between domains. We have two way trust and the site replication set to
replicate info between the domains, one being the legal domain, and the
other is the Corp domain. But Legal still can't see the public folders, and
when meeting requests are made, the free/busy info doesn't show up. Has
anyone dealt with this before? Both domains are here in the same building.

Corp    Exchange 5.5sp4 on NT4 SP6
Legal 2000sp2  with Exchange 5.5 sp4

TIA

Peter Seitz