XADM: Error Message: You Must Be Logged Into an NT Domain to... [Q251177]
???

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
Senior IT Systems Engineer,

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.