I am using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and we are having some issues with the Tasks
folder...

The head or R&D wants to assign task itmes to his staff. When he sends the
task and the recipient accepts the task, in his task folser it is always
marked as "waiting for recipient".

But the recipient does accept the task...

It is only a few mailboxes that behave this way. For instance if I assign a
task to someone and the accept it is gets put in my tasks folder and when
the person updates the taks it updates in my task folder as well.

Of course the mailbox that fails in the head honcho and he wants me to fix
it asap. I tried doing a search on the web but no luck.

Any ideas?

Phil