I am trying to test out an application that sits on top of Exchange and it
needs a server script to run on a public folder, I can't seem to get the
agents tab to appear on the properties for the public folder.  I have tried
everything that is listed in
XCLN: Agents Tab Is Missing from Folder Properties (Q180121)
And
OL2000: Agents Tab Not Displayed in Folder Properties (Q201618)

I only have one exchange server in the site, I am owner of the public
folder, I have all permissions in the EventConfig_servername object, the
Event Service is running, the Server scripting add-in has been installed on
my client.  I have tried both Outlook 2002 and 2000 for clients.

With all of this I still can not get the Agents tab to appear in the
Properties Window for the public folder?

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Ed