Hello everyone,
We are currently running exchange 5.5 SP4. Recently all of our users except
the receptionist are unable to open the conference room's calendar to view
who has booked the room. Everyone can request the conference room and only
the receptionist is able to view the conference room's calendar to accept
and reject the requests. Even she can only do it for one day. If she tries
to look it up for tomorrow or next week, then it just hanges, and I see that
it tries to Synchronize for hours. This issue just started recently as far
as I can tell. What can I do to resolve this issue. Please help. Also how do
I go about creating a new one. Any way to save the old data thru exemerge?
Please help. Thanks everyone.

rama