Please - I'm grateful for any help.

Tara

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:28 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Authentication issues

Can I email you offline?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

> Sounds like you have a name resolution issue.

------
entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis
Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.