http://www.fsecure.com/v-descs/klez.shtml - I'd say you need to do some
patching on the system in question and others like it.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
Senior IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.