From: Jeremy I. Shannon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 10:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA and AOL

Has anyone here had any problems with AOL users connecting to OWA?  I have a
few users that are having issues, they can't authenticate.  It isn't the AOL
browser either, I've had them try to use IE when logged in.  I just wanted
to ask prior to setting up a test AOL box, oh the horror.  Is there anything
that can be done to make OWA more friendly to AOL users, or does anyone know
of an AOL config change that has to be done? Thank you in advance, Jer