Today, nothing has changed with the site, no additional servers, no WINS
change no changes at all that I am aware of.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 May 2002 14:53
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Opening other users calendar

When did this start happening?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bendall, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

I would generally agree with that, what I don't understand is why new
permissions work but old permissions do not even though they are exactly the
same access role.

In addition the domain is completely NT4 it is just the member server that
is W2K no AD, I know you did not mention this but other responses have.

Regards,

Paul