From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 May 2002 16:34
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Opening other users calendar

Since Exchange doesn't really rely on NT permissions for folder access
unless the access was granted as owner permissions through the Exchange
admin, I don't believe it's likely an NT permissions issue. I think that if
you either a. create a new profile for these users on their machine named
'completely new profile' or b. open the folder by going through the process
of File | Open Users Folder and selecting them from the GAL anew.

--
Chris Scharff MVP, MCSE
MessageOne

Nana korobi, ya oki.