From: Pillai, Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 6:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Restore distribution lists

Ron:

If you have an offline backup: stop all services, rename DSADATA dir to
DSADATA.old,restore the DSADATA directory from backup ,start system
attendant and directory service export the DLs to a .csv file . Bring back
the old DSADATA dir and import the DLs. This should work. Let me know if you
need step by step. I did this not too long ago.

Raj