The HP server line is no more.

--Kevinm KMAP-SR, M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
http://www.daughtry.ca/ For Graphics and WebDesign, GO here!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Andrey Fyodorov
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: kinda OT - RAID on the exchange server

Back in 1998 we used Ed Crowley's employer's line of servers and they
were not that good. We switched to their major competitor. But now it's
not a competitor anymore since they became the same company. But I still
like servers that start with C better than those that start with H. But
I think Ed is also from the C side, right?