All,

Server in question:

E2K server SP2
2 Storage Groups (2 mail stores)

Ok, currently I'm unable to mount the store of my second storage group
(which has nothing on it)  It keeps giving me the error: The Database
Files on this store are inconsistent.  Now all the transaction logs are
all present.  We haven't added that storage group to our backups yet.
So that's why the logs are still present.  I think the E00. log it's
trying to access is corrupted.  Now since there is nothing on this SG
can I just deleted it and re-add it to save me some time?  Or if I
delete this SG will there be some adverse effects?  Cause If I deleted
it I planned on renaming it the same name as I have it now.  Will there
be a problem with that?  I'd like to hear what you guys/gals think.

TIA,
John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering