From: Baker, Jennifer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 2:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Failure To Mount Store

John,

I have done this on my test box.  You may want to delete the directory
associated with the storage group that was created initially before you
create a new storage group with the same name, although it will work if
you leave the old directory intact.

I'd be curious to know why you can't mount the store though.  Did you
create the storage group and store remotely?  Why do you think the
e00.log is corrupt?