Dear all,

In our Exchange 5.5 network we use to have a hub side X that was connected
to another hub site Y (Old situation). We decided to redirect the spoke
side W X400 connector from side X to side Y to make side X a spoke in
stead of a hub side. In the current situation the old side W directory
replication connector is still connected to side X. This connector needs
to be redirected to site Y. To create the new situation, the old directory
replication connector connecting site W with site X needs to be deleted
(step 1). Next (step 2) a new directory replication connector needs to be
created between site W and side Y.
Does anyone have experience with this kind of actions? Any tips? What are
the negative side effects? Are there any articles about it?

Many thanks in advance,

Olivier
=======

Old situation
-------------

        DirRepCon        DirRepCon        DirRepC
Site W  <-------> Site X <-------> Site Y <-----> Site Z
(spoke) <-------> (hub)  <-------> (hub)  <-----> (spoke)
        X400 Con         X400 Con          X400 C

Current situation
-----------------
             „¡----> Site X
             |     (spoke)