try using domain\account name

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bashir Malekzada
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Web Access

he uses IE to browse the net in his browser he types
http://mail.aoptix.com/exchange
a login and password prompt comes up
he enters his user@aoptix
and password press enter the same prompt comes back asking for the same
informations
then i had him try [EMAIL PROTECTED] and password that didn't get any where ,
after 3 try he gets access denied page.when i try using an external dialup
account i get to his account with no problem.
any thoughts.
thanks,