Yeah, tried that variation to log in domain/username  and domain\username.
And the AD domain is domain.com and the addresses are [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I know that all services are running. I can browse to \\servername and get
the normal IIS webpage just cant get the \\sername\exchange. This is a
test network entirely as I am new to this and it been demanded that once I
finish my migrations that OWA be implemented. I would not think that I
would have this much trouble getting this to work on the local test
network. I was told that there was a recent security update that broke OWA
so you had to find a certain setting and recheck it. But they could not
tell me what that was. Is this right?