W2K SP3,E2K SP3, AD. I noticed my store.exe using almost 500,000 K and the
CPU pegged at 100%.  This is a dual 866 processor box with 1 gig of RAM.  I
stopped and restarted the IS and this clear the memory usage problem.  But
the CPU is still pegged at 100%.  I don't want to reboot as of yet.  I am way
to green to know where to look to figure out what is going on.  I am unclear
as to which perfmon indicators to look at.  So I throw myself at the mercy of
the listserv as the easy way out.

Jim Liddil