Actually, it doesn't seem that [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not one of the
standard mailbox names recommended by RFC-2142. Hostmaster, Webmaster,
and a few others should be considered before that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:45 PM
Posted To: Exchange List
Conversation: Attn: FAY.COM admin
Subject: Attn: FAY.COM admin

Not only is your content filter set to some ridiculous parameters, but
you should ask your email admin to set up a [EMAIL PROTECTED] account.
Do an [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a [EMAIL PROTECTED] while you're at it.

Jeesh. Nice to get an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] telling me there's
no such user in response to an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since whois lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the admin, I'll cc: that, too.