Event ID:       9188
Date:           8/19/2002
Time:           2:36:44 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       servername
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of group
'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=domainname,dc=dcname'. Error code '8007203a'.

Please check whether the local computer is a member of the group. If it is not, stop
all the Microsoft Exchange services, add the local computer into the group manually
and restart all the services.

So, checking microsoft Q294176, it says :
This behavior occurs because the security group object that is specified in the error
message is no longer in the Users container, which is where Exchange Server expects
the object to be.

So I look in my AD, in the users container there is an "exchange domain servers"  and
the servername is in that group.

What does this mean?    My exchange server SEEMS to be working just fine.  I only have
a single domain, with a single exchange server.  I haven't even created any OU's yet.

Perhaps this is from the ADC I had to create before I upgraded my exchange server?  Do
I still need that ADC?

Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Gray, Network Engineer
All Kinds of Minds & The Center for Development and Learning
Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AT&T Net: (919)960-8888