Hi all,

Does anyone know if their are any problems with the list I have not received
mail for the last two days. Does anyone know a mail address of the
administrators to make sure they are not receiving any NDR's from my mail
address.

Please send a mail directly to me email address if you receive this message,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Much appreciated.

Paul