I hadnt gotten any for the last few days either.
I re-subbed under another address this AM, and now it seems the $deities of
swynk have allowed me back into the sandbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bendall, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 8:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Is the list okay

Hi all,

Does anyone know if their are any problems with the list I have not received
mail for the last two days. Does anyone know a mail address of the
administrators to make sure they are not receiving any NDR's from my mail
address.

Please send a mail directly to me email address if you receive this message,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Much appreciated.

Paul

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.