You could try out a third party product - SecureLogoff for OWA

  http://www.messageware.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Householder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Exchange 2000

We have tried both.  Standard practice is to click the logoff button to
logout.  Even that doesn't work on their system.  We all know how hard
it is to get users not to just X out of everything though.  I have
personally tried it with the logout and it doesn't work.  Even a reboot
doesn't clear that information.

Greg Householder