Is the person actually closing out IE after they logoff of OWA?  OWA doesn't remove
the login by default until you start another IE session.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Householder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Exchange 2000

It would be working fine except that we are a restaurant company and we
have a Computer in the Manager's office. We have two email accounts for
each store.  I have a shortcut to the OWA login https://server/exchange
.  I have 20 plus stores running the exact same config and none of them
are having problems.  Somewhere in Windows or IE it is keeping tabs on
the last person that logged in so when you click on the shortcut it
automatically logs them in.  Right now I have two shortcuts pointing to
the mailbox directly via https://server/exchange/mailbox.  This makes it
so they can get into both boxes but the last user that logged in still
doesn't have to enter a username or password.  I hope this enlightens
you or maybe someone has seen this before.  The client is running
Windows 98 SE with IE 6.0

Thanks

Greg Householder