-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Allison M.
Wittstock
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Opening other user's mailboxes

Hi,

If I look in the ACtive-directory Computers and Users console, I see
that one of the users (that can open other mailboxes) is a domain-user,
and also members of some distribution lists I setup.

But if I use explorer, I see that under M:\ -> DOMAIN -> MBX -> UserName
->
Inbox   has the group "everybody" with full rights (!)

I am not sure how this happened but I'd like to know how to change it.