Oh, that was a random Usenet poster telling another random Usenet poster that
they should modify Mailbox permissions from the folders under the M:\ drive.
They needed calendar permissions changed, so I assumed (very wrongly) that it
could work also for the inbox permissions.  However, because of this list, I am
afraid to even look at the M:\ icon  in Explorer so I thought I'd ask.
By the way, no one responded to that random Usenet person telling them they are
wrong.

AW