From: Mark Hanji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 4:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: IS 70GB and growing....

Hi guys.

I have an exchange 5.5 on a strong machine. The IS is over 73GB (total
of 500 users). I am thinking whether it is the right move to split this
box into two servers. The main problem is that I will loose SIS.......
On the other hand, I will have two smaller databases.

I am sure some of you had this scenario in the past. I would like to
hear your opinions. In case it is important, the IS is going to be moved
to EMC box in 3 months (part of storage project).

I am mostly intersted hearing from happy users with such big IS (are
there?!)

Thanks!