From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 October 2002 15:48
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Views on Exchange Active Active clustering

ESEUTIL /R ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:38 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

You run eseutil on the patched node to update the stores to the new version.

Then again, you'd have tried this in the test lab first, so you'd know not
to do that in production.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.