From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 11:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Shutting Down 5.5

I have seen arguments both ways and am interested in the list's perspective.

My predecessor here has it drilled into everyone that you have to use his
batch script to stop Exchange services in a certain order. I know the info
store stopping cleanly is the biggest one you want. Has anyone seen or use
something like this to shut down the services in a certain order vs. letting
NT take them down in the dependency order upon shutdown?