From: Albert Charron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 October 2002 15:27
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange server migration

Hi.  I need an advice on a server migration.

Here is my situation.

I actually have an exchange 2000 server in site B and all my users are in site A.  I
want to set up a new server with Exchange 2000 Server and move exchange data from site
B to site A.  After migration, I want to turn off site B's server.

Data currently on site B's exchange server is mailboxes and public folder (very large
folders).  Currently, both sites aren't in the same organisations.

My questions are:
- What are considerations I might thing about?
- What tools do you recommand me to use?
- Is there a procedure on how to do the migration?

Maybe another question on this.  What kind of hardware (CPU speed, memory, Hard drive
space, etc) my server must be?  I have about 20 users connecting through a mapi client
(Outlook 2000).  Our corporate databases are stored in public folders and users use
them a lot.

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to
whom it is addressed.  It should not be deemed to constitute a binding contract
between TKC Group and the recipient(s) unless a purchase order number is quoted.  Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of TKC Group Ltd.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please do
not copy or disclose its contents. Please return it to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] then
delete the email.

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)