From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 October 2002 17:26 pm
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Instant Messaging

I got it working. But there are many hidden obstacles that may ruin
one's IM experience. Different client version, different client OS
versions, RVP records in DNS, etc.

I think IM should be a separate product, it only gives more headaches to
Exchange admins. I wish they did not offer IM with Exchange.