The #1 hit for me on RBL at google was this URL: mail-abuse.org/rbl/. Seems
like it might be a likely source given that it talks about mail. I'm not a
fsckign mind reader; if you want me to know you searched google first then
show your work. Otherwise, without a longstanding history of posts I've seen
to the contrary I'll assume you (collectively) are an idiot... And based on
your response below, my assumption that you (individually) are an idiot, was
more or less spot on.