Tell them to quit using Word as their email editor!
Or maybe they are pinched for hard drive space or memory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan, Joshua [mailto:jmorgan@;Profit-Lab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 9:23 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange a little slow but not for everyone

Hello all, here is my issue, I have several users who are experiencing
extreme slow downs with exchange, like 20 seconds to open an e-mail without
an attachment.
Currently everyone is running
Windows XP and Office 2000
Server is Exchange 5.5 SP4 Running on a Windows 2000 Server with SP3

Its got me stumped because some people do not have any problems...

Any Help Appreciated,
Joshua

Joshua Morgan
PROFITLAB
Senior Network Engineer
Phone: (864) 250-1350 Ext 133
Cell: (864) 449-9912
Fax: (413) 581-4936
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.profit-lab.com
http://ncontrol.info

The greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we
fall.
-- Confucius

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.