How about recreating the Outlook profiles in question?

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan, Joshua [mailto:jmorgan@;Profit-Lab.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange a little slow but not for everyone

Hopefully Andy will see this too

Ok I have checked the machines in Question...
1. CPU jumps pretty High and stays there when doing anything in Outlook
related
2. This problem seems to be just with a few people and not everyone
3. There is no Excessive Memory usage and besides what I mention above CPU
seems ok
4. I have set all Nics to be 100/full on both the server and workstations
5. I have turned off Virus Scanner
6. I have Defragged Hard Drives

7. I have Sacrificed a Chicken to appease the Gods (I was unable to find a
Virgin)

I'm just not sure what else to look at
End Users who have the problem are running Windows XP Pro with Office 2000,
but so is everyone else.

Any other Ideas?

Joshua Morgan
PH: (864) 250-1350 Ext 133