From: Anil A.Hangal [mailto:A.Hangal@;akbank.nl]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook hangs when you hit send button

Dear list,

I had posted this question last week but still the problem persists. I have
a EX2k and Win2k Prof and outlook2k (With SP2 applied) at the client side.
For few of the clients, after some time outlook stops responding when you
hit the send buton. I have checked the network settings and it is no
different than the working ones. When I close outlook through task manager,
I get a message, "WMS spooler not reponding". Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Anil

Please note that the former email address with extension
@akbankinternational.nl has been changed to @akbank.nl.
_________________
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use
or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Akbank International
N.V. (including its group companies)shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Akbank
International N.V. (or its group companies)does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

This outbound message has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan,