-----Original Message-----
From: Couch, Nate [mailto:nate.couch@;eds.com]
Posted At: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:17 AM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: Isinted -patch fails
Subject: RE: Isinted -patch fails

My first thought. After you restored the IS to the LAB server and tried
bring it up did you get some kind of error?  If so, what did you do
next?

My second thought.  If you restored the IS and then ran isinteg - patch
that
is usually not good since you should ONLY run it if you see an 1011
event in
the log files.  If you don't see that event don't run isinteg.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging

Testing