I jumped in this thread late but, are the 20 or so user using Word as an
email editor?

Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:roger.seielstad@;inovis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange a little slow but not for everyone

Apply the latest SP for Office. It seems to be fixing a similar issue I've
got with a few resource mailboxes

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for
your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA