That's friggin crazy!!
Why don't they just turn the thing off?

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:jhblunt@;bhi-erc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 9:37 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

Here's another reason not to use RBL's.  I just did a SamSpade search on the
IP's for our Mail servers...and we were listed in OrbzIn and OrbzOut!  Wanna
know why?  Here's why:
Why am I listed in ORBZ? Currently, every IP on the Internet is listed in
ORBZ. This was done to encourage server administrators who are still using
the ORBZ list 7 months after it shut down to fix their mail servers.

What is replacing ORBZ? ORBZ is being replaced by the DSBL.