Thank you.  Yes. I'm sleepy too :)

I was confusing the process with Full Server restore...
You are correct.  Install, create new site, etc...that's outlined in the
MS Exchange Disaster Recovery Part 1 article.

My excuse, it's been a while since I had to do a server restore.  How
long? It's been so long I even forgot how to install E5.5 from a Select CD
(ie. servermax.exe or servermin.exe, I'll bet some of you forgot that
too)...took me 10 minutes to remember that one.

Thanks,
Leonard Lee