Do you have the iisadmpwd virtual directory in your IIS configured?  IIS5.0
does not install this virtual by default.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 7:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SSL for Exchange IMAP and OWA

My users need to be able to change passwords
via the Web and IMAP clients, such as Eudora.

I obtained IMAP and WWW certificates from
FreeSSL.com, and installed them using the
Key Manager, which reports that they are
"complete and usable."

Nevertheless, when I try to change password
via Eudora, I receive "Could not connect to
'myserver.edu' Cause: connection refused(10061)"

Clicking the change password button on the
OWA page just 404s.

What have I missed?

I'm running IIS 4.0, Exchange 5.5 SP3, and
NT 4.0, SP6. According to my log, I installed
IIS before Exchange, per 175439.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Moore == [EMAIL PROTECTED]