hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bare, Ronald A.
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 3:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: How to move two XCH 5.5 sites to one E2K Admin Group

Thank you.
I presume then that if the Organization is NOT in native mode, you
CANNOT move mailboxes between servers in different administrative
groups.  You then need to use EXMERGE or some other tool like it. Is
that correct? This is what I thought, but wasn't sure.